As part of our Brentford Together project, a three-year partnership project which encourages and promotes healthy living, we are looking for passionate volunteers to help design and promote a suite of free health and wellbeing activities to people in Brentford.
- Plan and promote your own community action plan.
- Enhance your communication skills by speaking with local residents and organisations in Brentford through a variety of mediums (email, face to face, social media etc.)
- Develop marketing and communications skills by creating content and promoting events through social media platforms.
- Ensure services are delivered smoothly.
- Option to assist in delivering sessions.
We endeavour to reply to all applicants. No formal experience or qualifications are necessary. Training will be provided and a DBS check will be conducted.
Ideally expected to work 1 day per week, for 2-4 hours (highly flexible).
Note: This role may particularly appeal to those seeking to increase employability in the healthcare sector as the activities are designed for local residents who may be at risk of social isolation and/or mental or physical health issues.