- This event has passed.
Ideas to Action: An Air Quality Exchange
September 10 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
London Sustainability Exchange invites you to a sharing and networking event with experts in various fields with the aim of supporting communities, businesses and local authorities to better understand and join together to take action on air pollution. An increasing number of communities, businesses and local authorities are doing some fantastic work to improve air quality in their areas. This event will be an opportunity to share ideas and success, discuss support and enable future action, including:
- Creating healthier spaces & places through green infrastructure & road closures
- Promoting active travel through walking and cycling
- Understanding the science of air pollution and how to measure it
- Influencing policy and creating positive change within your community
- Offering solutions to reducing indoor air pollution / Reducing Exposure (TBC)
- Connecting with like-minded groups and individuals
The event is aimed at anyone who is involved in taking action on air quality, is interested in finding out more or would like to get involved in air quality action in the future. Attendees will included representatives from charities, community groups, local authorities and businesses.
For more information, please contact Alice Vodden at email@example.com
You must register for this event. Please confirm your attendance here.