- This event has passed.
Pollinator Paths Wandsworth
May 6 @ 10:00 am - May 21 @ 4:00 pm
What’s it about?
London Sustainability Exchange (LSx) are inviting you to be part of the Pollinator Paths Wandsworth this spring and summer! They are working with a number of local gardens including: Transition Tooting, Bramford Community Garden, Rose Community Centre and Putney Community Gardens. This project wants to support people to green their neighbourhood, connect with nature and provide crucial pathways for biodiversity.
For tips and knowledge sharing, and to join the community, please join our Facebook group.
This event will cover the areas of:
We will also be hosting free family activities such as bee home-making and upcycling workshops
Why should you attend?
This event offers you the chance to:
• Learn about biodiversity of urban spaces in London
• Receive plant kits to put in your home; you don’t need a lot of space to grow plants!
• Develop new skills and knowledge of gardening – new gardeners encouraged!
• Improve biodiversity of pollinators and flying insects in your area
• Network with like-minded, enthusiastic people
Our Events at the Wandsworth Fringe:
St Mary’s Church Square, SW15 1SN – Saturday 6th May, 10.00 – 16.00
Bramford Community Gardens, SW18 1JT – Sunday 7th May, 12.00 – 16.00
Providence House Youth Club, SW11 2LW – Saturday 13th May, 11.00 – 13.00
Putney Community Gardens, Boyd’s Court, Ashburton Estate, SW15 6XQ – Saturday 13th May, 16.00 – 18.00
Rose Community Centre, SW8 4DJ – Saturday 20th May, 12.00 – 16.00
Tooting Community Gardens, SW16 1RL – Sunday 21st May, 12.00 – 16.00
Register to the Event