We are regularly looking for part-time volunteers in the following areas. Please click on the links below for a job description of each and how to apply.
What we need
- We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced professional to join our board of Trustees. The voluntary role of Marketing Communication and Public Relations Trustee is to broaden awareness of the charity’s values and priorities; and increase its visibility across a wider audience as well as to help attract new partners and opportunities.
What's in it for you?
- Learn more about regional sustainable development initiatives and activities
- Experience sector specific work on environmental business support issues in London
- Build contacts with our stakeholders and actors across the sustainability sector in London
- Develop your research and resource production skills
- Gain vital experience of working in an office environment
- Access to LSx resources and expertise
- Support with your CV and applications as you get ready to leave us
What's in it for us?
- We really value our volunteers – and we get to stay in touch with these talented individuals when they go on to gain employment.
- Support from volunteers helps us fulfil our programme objectives more effectively and efficiently
We will advertise voluntary and paid job opportunities on this page and through EnvironmentJob.co.uk as and when they arise.
Please note that we do not have the capacity to support volunteer or job applications from individuals who do not already have a UK working visa.