Comms and Events Volunteer
London Sustainability Exchange is looking for a Communications and Events Volunteer. This is a great opportunity to work across the whole range of LSx project areas and to engage with our fantastic network.
- Producing quality newsletters for our network
- Managing LSx social media
- Supporting the project team in promoting LSx events
- Supporting at larger events like our air quality events at City Hall (this may, very occasionally, require work outside of regular office hours)
- Managing enquiries from members of the public and requests for air quality equipment
Who are you?
- Confident producing high quality copy for online audiences
- Interest or experience in events planning
- Interest in environmental issues is desirable
- Excellent MS Office user
- Experience editing websites, using Eventbrite, Survey Monkey, MailChimp is highly desirable
The role will be based in our Borough office. Applicants must be able to commit to at least two days a week (9:30 – 5) for at least 8 weeks. Reasonable travel and subsistence expenses may be covered.
If you are interest in this volunteering position or any of the other positions advertised, please contact Jack Alexander.
To apply, email email@example.com with:
- Your CV
- A paragraph on why you are interested in the position
- An indication of your availability
- Include the title of the position you are most interested in in the subject line