Energy and Eco-Auditing Volunteers
London Sustainability Exchange is looking for two volunteers to assist with our energy and ‘Greening the Third Sector’ programmes.
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to develop their skills and knowledge while working on fast-paced, delivery-focused projects. You will develop:
- Effective project management skills
- Communication skills
- Performance evaluation techniques
- Practical knowledge of energy issues
- ISO 14000 / eco-auditing techniques
- Understanding of Environmental Management Systems
Who are you?
- Strong written English and good report writing skills
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner with a range of stakeholders
- Experience/ an interest in green utilities or eco-auditing and environmental management systems
- ‘Can do’ self-starting attitude and ability to work as part of a small team
- Proficient MS Office user
The role will be based in our Borough office. Applicants must be able to commit to at least two days a week (9:30 – 5) for at least 8 weeks. Reasonable travel and subsistence expenses may be covered.
If you are interest in this volunteering position or any of the other positions advertised, please contact Jack Alexander.
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Your CV
- A paragraph on why you are interested in the position
- An indication of your availability
- Include the title of the position you are most interested in in the subject line