Comms and Events Volunteer
From time to time we host Communications and Events Volunteers. This is a great opportunity to work across the whole range of LSx project areas and to engage with our fantastic network.
- Producing quality newsletters for our network
- Managing LSx social media
- Supporting the project team in promoting LSx events
- Supporting at larger events like our air quality events at City Hall (this may, very occasionally, require work outside of regular office hours)
- Managing enquiries from members of the public and requests for air quality equipment
Who are you?
- Confident producing high quality copy for online audiences
- Interest or experience in events planning
- Interest in environmental issues is desirable
- Excellent MS Office user
- Experience editing websites, using Eventbrite, Survey Monkey, MailChimp is highly desirable
Volunteers are based in our Borough office. Applicants must be able to commit to at least two days a week (9:30 – 5) for at least 8 weeks. Reasonable travel and subsistence expenses may be covered.
To apply, email Emily.email@example.com with:
- Your CV
- A paragraph on why you are interested in the position
- An indication of your availability
- Include the title of the position you are most interested in in the subject line