Energy and Eco-Auditing Volunteers
From time to time we work with volunteers to assist with our energy and ‘Greening the Third Sector’ programmes.
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to develop their skills and knowledge while working on fast-paced, delivery-focused projects. You will develop:
- Effective project management skills
- Communication skills
- Performance evaluation techniques
- Practical knowledge of energy issues
- ISO 14000 / eco-auditing techniques
- Understanding of Environmental Management Systems
Who are you?
- Strong written English and good report writing skills
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner with a range of stakeholders
- Experience/ an interest in green utilities or eco-auditing and environmental management systems
- ‘Can do’ self-starting attitude and ability to work as part of a small team
- Proficient MS Office user
Volunteers are based at our Borough office. Applicants must be able to commit to at least two days a week (9:30 – 5) for at least 8 weeks. Reasonable travel and subsistence expenses may be covered.
To apply, email Emily.email@example.com with:
- Your CV
- A paragraph on why you are interested in the position
- An indication of your availability
- Include the title of the position you are most interested in in the subject line